Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tuck Dynasty

While he obviously doesn't have his own show on A&E, he has stolen our hearts nonetheless!  Tucker Benjamin is now 9 months old.  We can't believe how fast he's growing, because, honestly, we're still a little shocked that he's here at all. :) What a blessing he is and we're thankful for every second we spend with the little man!!

Tucker is sitting up, crawling, pulling up, and eating anything that he can get his pudgy hands on. Yes, he is adorable like most babies, but it's his smile that WOWS us! It's the smile that never quits! Sometimes, it's the one thing that keeps me from pulling my hair out (on the days when everything is going wrong....I have to have a good reason to pull my hair out).

Tucker's smile!  He's happiest when he's with his brothers.
Tuck loves animal crackers. He starts squealing when I get out the jar that contains them. He starts flapping his arms, too, like a chicken at feeding time. I love it!! :)  Recently he started taking baths by himself in the big tub. He splashes and laughs and makes bubbles other than those made by soap.

Bubble Boy!

While I could go on, and on, and on about Tucker's attributes, I have little ones making demands on my time at the moment. I will post more about this guy as he continues to develop as well as more about his three brothers, who at the moment, are just WAY toooo quiet.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment